Our Vision is --
To help eliminate the human trafficking of women, men and minor children in America, and to provide a culture for our children free of sexual exploitation and slavery, where people know their own intrinsic value.
Our Mission is --
To motivate and inspire people to use their own talents
to create grass roots movements in their areas in
relation to ending the tragedy of human trafficking in
America. While restoration of victims is imperative we are simply
going in circles if we don't stop the DEMAND and that
means affecting the culture in America so that the
climate for such blatant inhumanity changes. Our
approach will be to address root causes and will be
1) We will educate the American population about the who, what, where, why, and when of human trafficking through various venues such as:
a. Annual National Conference
b. Trafficking In America NOW - A Weekly television program about HT in America
c. Speaking when invited in churches, schools, organizations, etc.
d. Facilitation of Tennessee’s Human Trafficking Awareness Month in May each year as approved by the General Assembly, 2012
2) We will create programs and campaigns that offer people and opportunity to mobilize in their own geographic areas and/or nation-wide;
a. I Promise To Do My Part campaign for Youth
b. Sister Walk
c. Empowered Me Arts
Program for Survivors
3) We will formulate an outreach plan to have TIATF groups / committees in each state that further the purpose of TIATF;
4) We will encourage legislators to create legislation that aids in the reduction and/or eradication of related issues; encourage each states General Assembly to approve a Human Trafficking Awareness Week / Month to focus on their states issues; assist in coordinating State wide Press conferences to bring together law enforcement, legislators, and NGO's for collaborative efforts;
5) We will create an umbrella as a source for NGO's to connect while offering over-site to assure maximum potential for their visions.